Join Made in Fife
Benefits of Membership
Events - We organise several events a year - participation is open to Made in Fife members only
Brochure - We produce a brochure once yearly, which highlights our members and their work/location etc. The cost of this and advertising costs for events is met by the membership fee. When we attend Art and Craft events however, a charge is levied according to the costs incurred by Made in Fife. This varies from around £20 - £50 per event, per member.
Free page on MIF website - Members are also encouraged to submit text and photographs for inclusion on the Made in Fife website. The website would also provide a link to your own website.
There are several basic criteria for joining. To apply for membership you must be able to answer “yes” to all of the following three criteria.
- My business is based in Fife
- I design and produce my own work
- I have public liability insurance
You also must be able to answer “Yes” to at least three of the following criteria:
- I have a business bank account
- I have a business plan
- I actively promote my business through exhibiting at trade fairs or other forms of advertising or via my own website
- I have relevant professional qualifications or membership of a relevant professional body or am an elected member of a recognised arts or crafts based society My work has been accepted for display with craft fair organisations with national coverage
Additionally, we try to have a balance of different Art and Craft members and dependant on what your particular skill is, we may have a vacancy or may not.
Membership of Made in Fife is from January to December and the fee is currently £55 per annum. Members who join at any other point in the year are liable for the full membership fee.